UberMenu not working on some pages or posts in WordPress site.

I'm working on upgrading a client's website using BeTheme, and so far it's AWESOME! I wanted to also use UberMenu to customize the main navigation menu, and I seem to be experiencing an issue with "UberMenu instance not found". This is an error only with some of the pages/posts on the site. Is there a way to FORCE UberMenu to display in place of BeTheme's default "responsive menu"? I've managed to use some CSS to hide the BeTheme menu, but it still shows up on some of the pages. Note" I'm not using any cache program on this WordPress site.

Anyone else experiencing this issue with suggestions? Is there a solution?

Thanks!

Chad  

Comments

• Hi Chad,

to remove default theme responsive menu, please use the following css:
    #Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle { display: none !important; }
  • Thank you for your response. I just noticed I'm using some custom CSS as a media query (for mobile devices 768px and below): 

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px)
    #Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle i {
        display: none;
        color: #ffffff;
        font-size: 0px;
        line-height: 0px;
    }

I tried adding the code you provided, but still see the issue on the "About" page (http://janiemerkle.com/about-janie/) for my client's website. This seems to be the only page not able to override the BeTheme default responsive/sticky menu. UberMenu Diagnostic reports "No UberMenu instance found".

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Chad
  • As we see, this page does not have our menu there. But why there is no UberMenu, we have no idea because we did never tested our theme with that plugin unfortunately.