Pagination doesn't work anymore

edited January 2016 in Theme support
Hi!

Today I did a BeTheme update and got several problems, I could not solve. I got 404 errors für every menu point / category and my pagination didn't work anymore. So I replaced the update with an older version of BeTheme, but I still got the pagination issue. Every time I click on a page on my starting page, it just loads the starting page again and not /page/1/ and so on...

I already disabled all plugins, but there was no change. I tried to change the permalinks to simple but /?p=123 is no permanent solution for me.

Is there a chance to get this fixed on an other way?

Thank you!

My Blog: http://nisinails.de

Comments

• Hi,

we did checked your blog already and did not found anything wrong. Pagination works and also there is no 404 errors.
  • Hi i have the same problem i choose the pag number 2,3,4... and nothing happen ! Only load the same pag and i stand in the same number the 1

Any ideia??

• Hi @KSPReportages,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks