How to add a map from Marinetraffic.com?

Hi, 

On my page I would like to add a map from marinetraffic.com to one of my pages. Their example code for doing this is found on this page: 

How should I do to insert this code into an element on a page using Muffin Builder. I tried to put it in a "Code" content block - but that is only showing the code not executing it :) 

Best regards, 
Johan

Comments

• Hi Johan,

embedding this map requires files customization. And because in reference to Item Support Policy such service is not included, you must contact with your web developer.

Thanks!
  • OK. I solved the problem by writing a custom shortcode. 

But wouldn't it be a nice feature to have a component for Muffin Builder where you can paste custom scripts you want in your page? 

BR, Johan
  • It would be nice to add 100 features and items every month. However, we need to keep the proper balance between the number of options and theme size. Some of our customers are using very limited and cheap hosting services and because of that they may have a problems with theme installation or using if we would be adding more and more. Hope you understand where the problem is.