Turning "home" to HOME in BREADCRUMBS

Hi, 

I am trying to adjust the breadcrumbs so all pages are in caps. From the image I've provided you will see that all pages, except for home, has the title in caps. I have tried to do a quick edit in the Pages area, but it all defaults back to lower case. The page I am trying to change this for is the Home page. Please help. 

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

please send us link to page where this happens.
  • Certainly. 

Here is a link to the home page, http://www.resources.gocabe.org/

I just took another glance in Pages. This is for the "CABE RESOURCE CENTER — Front Page"  
  • Ok, but where are the breadcrumbs on that homepage? BTW the 2nd link you sent, won't work for us because it's link to your dashboard.
  • Hi, the breadcrumbs are no where on the home page. What I am referring to is all the other pages. From the initial screen shot, you can see that all the other pages are in caps. I achieved this by editing the name of each page. However, when you edit (or Quick Edit) the Home page, or the 'Front Page,' there are no options. Let me provide a side-by-side comparison screenshot of our home page, Links page, and the breadcrumbs. 

Note that on the "CABE RESOURCE CENTER" page, the only reference to the title page 'home' is the slug. Well, being that this page is the home page, I have tried typing in all caps, HOME. So all the breadcrumbs throughout the site are in caps. 

The next page, LINKS, I was able to achieve this by capitalizing the title. As you will note in the screenshot of the breadcrumbs trail, its name appears in all caps. 

In conclusion, I am trying to get all of the fonts in the breadcrumbs to come up in caps. I can't seem to get this to happen with the page I setup as the front page. No matter what page I assign, I don't know that there is a way on the WP interface to modify this. 

Thanks again for all your help.

• Ok, we think that we get it. The only place where Home text is Theme options > Translate > General section. Please change this text under this section and you should get what you need.
  • I would have never guessed to look in that area! Thanks again for all your help. Great working with you!