My Theme has diappeared from wordress

Hi Guys,

I haven't made any changes to my website, and in fact was away on holiday and have returned home to find it is no longer in my wordpress? Do you have any idea what would have happened to it and / or how I can recover my website?

Thanks

Comments

• I do have a backup saved, but I am not sure how recent it is. So I don't want to do it in case there is a way to recover will out losing all the latest changes that were made?

I also do not know how to restore from the backup so assistance with this would also be appreciated. 

Thanks

• Hi,

you should contact with your admin because everything is stored in logs probably. Our theme does not have any option to disappear so something wrong must happened on your server.

Thanks!
  • I do not have an admin, I manage the site myself. Where would I find these logs?

The site just went down and I couldn't even login to Wordpress, I contact the host who was able to give me access to Wordpress again but when I logged in my theme is missing??

Can you offer any advice?

Thanks
  • Sorry but we are not server experts so we can not advice anything unfortunately.
  • Ok. Would you be able to explain to me how I would re-install your theme and ensure I do not lose any of the pages I created in the past?
  • Sure, just remove theme files thru FTP and upload new files from package thru FTP as well. All pages, posts are stored in database so you won't lose them.