How To Place Muffin Builder Elements/Sections Under Visual Composer Elements/Sections?

Hello,

A couple of pages I'm creating I'm needing to use Muffin Builder and Visual Composer. 

Question: How can I move the Muffin Builder elements/sections to be displayed above the Visual Composer elements/sections? 

You'll see on the page below, the top element that is a blue bar with contact information is a Muffin Builder element. 
How do I move this to display below the photo gallery which was created with Visual Composer?

Thank you!
Eric

Comments

• Hi Eric,

under Theme options > Global > Advanced section, you can choose which builder should be first.

Thanks!
  • Hey, thanks for the reply! 

I went to Theme options > Global > Advanced, however the drop down menu for Content | Display Order only has Muffin Builder there 2 times. I tried both options however no changes happened. 

Refresher of what I need to do...
    I need to have the Muffin Builder elements on a page I created appear at the top of the page, and the Visual Composer elements to appear below those. 

Any thoughts? 

Thank you!
    Eric
  • Wordpress Editor - Muffin Builder
    and Muffin Builder - Wordpress Editor are the the two options in the drop down menu for Content | Display Order. 

Same thing but words in a different order. 
  • Disregard the above. It worked!! 
    Thank you!
  • It's good to know that everything works fine :)