Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How can I hide the Top Bar logo area for specific pages/posts?

edited February 2016 in Muffin Builder

HELP ME! I have a local real estate client's website I'm working on using BeTheme and Muffin Builder. I want to be able to make the "featured image" more visible "above the fold" and hide the large top logo area on posts showing her "featured properties" category/slug -- She is insisting on the logo being so large for some reason, so I can't redesign the logo as a small image size. I've tested my idea using Chrome Code Inspector as follows:

.header-stack.header-center #Top_bar .logo {

text-align: center;
        display: none;

}

How can I apply the above code to Muffin Builder or Custom CSS to get the desired dynamic layout? Here is the post page I'm testing:
http://janiemerkle.com/7-mandrake-irvine-university-park/. Again, I just need to have a different top logo area for post type layouts.

Thanks in advance if anyone can provide a solution or work-around.

Best Regards, Chad, Mpower Web Solutions

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thanks for the quick response. How can I get this to work for more than 1 post? Here is the custom CSS I'm trying to apply, but can only get one post to hide the top_bar logo:

/* Page or Post Customization */ 

.postid-723 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for Circle Dr, Newport Coast
    .postid-762 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for 3 Currents, Newport Coast
    .postid-877 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for Crystal Cove, Newport Coast
    .postid-1216 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for 18 Dauphin, Dana Point
    .postid-1555 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for Millbrook, Irvine
    .postid-1822 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for 7 Mandrake, Irvine

• Also tried....

/* Page or Post Customization-Circle Dr, Newport Coast */ 
    .postid-723 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for Circle Dr, Newport Coast

/* Page or Post Customization-3 Currents, Newport Coast */ 
    .postid-762 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for 3 Currents, Newport Coast

/* Page or Post Customization-Crystal Cove, Newport Coast */ 
    .postid-877 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for Crystal Cove, Newport Coast

/* Page or Post Customization-18 Dauphin, Dana Point */ 
    .postid-1216 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for 18 Dauphin, Dana Point

/* Page or Post Customization-Millbrook, Irvine */ 
    .postid-1555 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for Millbrook, Irvine

/* Page or Post Customization-7 Mandrake, Irvine */ 
    .postid-1822 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } // Hide top logo area for 7 Mandrake, Irvine

• EUREKA! This format seems to be working:

/* Page or Post Customization */ 
    .postid-536 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; }
    .postid-723 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; }
    .postid-762 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; }
    .postid-877 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } 
    .postid-1216 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; } 
    .postid-1555 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; }
    .postid-1822 #Top_bar #logo { display: none !important; }

Now, I just need to create a MediaQuery to at least show the logo on mobile under 768px.
  • Thanks! I was able to get it all figured out the way I wanted. I will certainly use the hint you provided on my other client sites if needed.