Slide n°2 does not show up

Hello , I have a problem . I created a slider with two slides , but the second is not visible .
I made several attempts , second slide appears for a while, then it no longer appears . Someone already had this problem ?
Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Hi,

if the 2nd slide does not appear, it means you did something wrong. You can switch to default wp theme and you will see that our theme does not have any impact on slides.

Thanks!
  • I have change the theme. 
    The second slide still does not appear .
    What is amazing is : I created the slide , it works . I change it once or twice. For example the order of layers , or speed, without affecting the configurations and the second no longer appears .
  • Here is a page with a test, that page worked 10 minutes early with two slides, and now when the first slide is ended, the second is blanck or did not appear

• What we may suggest is to re-install plugin`s files thru FTP. Remove existing folder with slider from FTP and upload recent files. If this won't help, you should deactivate all extra plugins. However, if this won't help as well, you should remove slider and create a new one because something wrong must happened in database with this slider.
  • Hello, I have  try all three option, and nothing works. I created some new slider, uploas new version, desactivate all plugins.
    I am a bit lost...
  • So you are saying that you removed current slider, created new one and does not work? How you created new slider then? We did checked your code and we found that you have a lot of html errors what might be a problem. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Fix them first and all should be fine.
  • I fix the problème, it came from html code in a layer.
    Thank you for your help.

• Just as we thought, the problem was with the slides themselves.