Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.
Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .
NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!
webpage responsiveness issue
Hello, i first tried to search with responsive keywords however i could not find much that relates to my concerns.
i had a site built up with muffin builder.
The problems i face was the responsive functions.
1. I believe that the responsive theme options should automatically reduce my text fonts. However it was not working in that sense. not sure why.
2. when i used the options to set up for the contents to appear on mobile under my chrome settings it shows blank when i put the screen to be that as per on mobile it does not show up anything. i believe the options to select display on desktop, tablets and mobile is meant for the screen size and not the desktop per say. The muffin builder seem to have barred everything when i select hide on desktop which is a problem.
Most likely that is a problem for me as in i do not know how to configure and hence i like to seek your help. Its very inconvenient if the settings seriously barred all content that is meant to hide on desktop then i have to manually refer to the physical phones for reference. Please advise how to solve this.
3. Using a note 3 to view the contents for mobiles and tablets work, however, the appearance of which is fragmented and disoriented.
A. The view turns to a box view though on your theme settings i had set it to full width on mobile.
B. Images were not responsive they were not resized or centered.
C. The text was not reduced to smaller sizes. They were not responsive. Even though i had enabled that in settings.
D. The header still shows up and it creating a lot of unwanted whitespaces.
E. The parallax attribute of the sections, seemed to creating unwanted white spaces on the desktop. With (say) 4 columns of 1/4 width layed out on a fullscreen machine, it appears well but when the screens is reduced to smaller ones, it creates a lot of whitespaces below which is ugly and uncalled for. I do not see the same problem on VC with the parallax. The solution to this is to change it to Fixed attribute in section.
The problem of Fixed section creates the exact same problem when the screen appear for mobile. The white space appears .
The white spaces appears because of the parallax or fixed and its impact on the mobile is the whitespaces that are created and shown. Fixed solves the problem on desktop but creates that problem on mobile. Parallax solves the problem on mobile but creates the problem on desktop.
F. I had though that the white spaces could be neutralized by using colors in settings, so i tried using background color and using background images so that the ugly whitespaces could be covered up. But it simply did not work.
Kindly advise how i can resolve this.