Featured image in the center - Portfolio page

Hello Support Team.

First, I found something that may be a minor issue. Maybe involve a fix in the template or code (?), and I can wait in this case for a new release since this is very small. I am not sure this is an issue or done by design. Just please give a feedback:

When I create a post with a small logo in the "featured image", the logo is centered (this is nice).

When I create a portfolio page with a small logo in the same way, the logo is aligned left. I would expect the logo also centered, and this may be wrong.

I would like to know how to center the featured image in the portfolio page and layout. This is maybe something to fix.

Second, with large images I have a nice effect in the image frame once I select the portfolio logo and see the porfolio page. However with small images, the effect is not so good. Can I disable this hover effect for small images?

This is not a bug, not an issue, maybe just something you can think in the future. I would like to create a portfolio page with small logo for companies (like a portfolio with Be Theme demo logo images!). The layout have some room to improvement with small images, but I see no reason to complain.

Thank you for very good support level.
Regards,
Celso.

Comments

• 1. Please send us 2 links: 1 to post where logo is centered and another one to portfolio page where this logo is not centered.

2. Please send us link to page where this effect is not good so we can have a look on it.
  • (1) - Post with centered image and portfolio with image on the left
    In this portfolio page, you can see the logo on the left.
    http://multiproj.ddns.net/site/portfolio-item/traducao-affiliate-royale/

In this post page, you can see the logo centered.

(2) - Improvement in portifolio image
    You can see two small logo (thin) in the portfolio page (using muffin template page). Please note this can be solved with a larger image, a different layout, etc. But maybe we can have an option to have a smaller effect, or simply the image can have some padding if the size is too small. This is a detail you can consider in the future, not an issue.

The first two links is a dynamic DNS that points to a personal test server and the second one is a regular domain.

Thanks for your time.
  • The links you sent above, does not work unfortunately. Site keeps loading and nothing happen. We tried to open above links few times on different devices and nothing.
  • I'm sorry, I am still able to access them from my PC, please you can see the screenshot below:
    (1) Two pictires in the galery below. My guess is that portfolio template page has a minor mistake in alignment, just a detail I have noticed.

(2) One picture in the image below. You can see a bigr logo working very fine and a narrow, small one with an unpleasant looking. Maybe you can add some vertical padding to ensure minimum size?
    I hope this links work fine now.
    Best regards.
  • 1) Your portfolio images are not big enough and that's why are aligned to left side. This is how this section has been designed. To align featured images on single portfolio pages, you need to use the following css:
    .single-portfolio .single-photo-wrapper .image_frame { text-align: center !important; }
    2) There is nothing what we can do in this case unfortunately. That's why we suggest to use larger images.

P.S. The links to your site, still does not work btw.
  • I believe the links to my site is experiencing problems with dynamic DNS. I asked for a friend access the link but also does not work.

1) The CSS information you provide fixed the alignment. Issue solved.

2) No problem, I can easily add more room to image using my image edit program.

Best regards,
    Celso.