Rev Slider, Same size Image Rollover

Hello, I am needing to have the revslider do a same size image rollover and it isn't working. In other words, I want a one image to rollover an image of the same size but when I set the parameters for that to happen (yes, I've read the documentation, everything is set correctly) it does not work.

What will happen is if I rollover, it wont do anything, but if I click and hold, the rollover will appear. 
If I offset the rollover image a little, it will work if I hold my mouse over the offset part, but will disappear the instant I move my mouse (not off the image)

I tried contacting revslider about this, but they said I'd have to buy the plugin to receive support. I am hoping you can help, as this is definitely an advertised feature of the revslider. (mouse enter/leave animations)

I am working on the site today but you can see what I mean by looking at the top left, long rectangular image. It is set exactly as shown to be in the documentation. The rollover image is offset a couple pixels to the right, so if you hold your mouse over the left edge for a second or two, you will see the rollover eventually appear. The site is http://www.taylorrowe.com/adella

Comments