Revolution Slider - Rendering Issues within Builder

BeTheme V12
RevSlider V 5.1.6

1) When revslider is included within muffin builder via following methods the transitions only fade in/out between slides vs the set transitions within each slide (even the inner elements individual transitions, i.e. slide from left, etc.):

- muffin builder plugin-slider element
- muffin builder column element w/ revslider shortcode inside
- muffin builder wp-content element inside wrap (shortcode in wp-content but shown inside muffin builder)

If I put revslider shortcode directly in wp content and do not hide the content (show wp content +/- muffin builder), the slide inside the wp content area works as expected with proper transitions but the slide within the muffin builder content does not

2) If I choose the revslider option (global settings) to globally disable its libraries and only load them on pages that use a revslider shortcode (most preferable method) AND I choose to hide the page's wp content area in the builder options, the slide's content widths are not calculated properly resulting in really small widths of only a few pixels but the heights are ok.  The result is a non-functional slider because everything is squeezed within only a few pixels.

If I enable the wp content the revslider item inside betheme is shown properly but the problem mentioned #1 is still experienced (fade vs actual transition)

Comments

• For item #2, I have found that the issue is that revslider looks to see if a shortcode resides within the post/page's wp content area, so as long as the shortcode is there, even with the betheme option to hide the content, it fixes the width issue for revsliders inside betheme builder elements.

I still haven't figured out the transition problem yet however.
  • 1) Sliders behaves exactly the same with WP Editor and Muffin Builder. Especially for you, we created test page where you can see it http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/tmp-test/

2) Unfortunately, plugin is checking the_content field. You can use 3 options:

- Include RevSlider libraries globally
    - Your suggestion with shortcode's inside WP editor and "Hide the Content" button
    - use 'Pages to include RevSlider libraries' option with giving Page ID.
  • Thank you for the example so I can send to revslider team for further investigation.  

I will PM you my example where you can see that is not the case and I can't figure out why transitions do not work inside the builder but they do outside.  This is tested with all plugins except revslider disabled. There are no errors in the js console.
  • ​I figured out what the problem was.  I was applying my own css animations to the element classes assuming revslider's animations were provided by js and/or applied to the containers they wrap around them.  This was causing the animations to not completely work due to my custom css overriding them.  The wp-content version of the slider did not have those same classes and thus did not reveal the problem.

Applying my own animations to either a parent or child element fixes the issue.  Thanks.