Photo Box

Any way to turn the added border/stroke on photo boxes? And remove spacing between boxes?

Comments

• Do you mean to remove border from photo box? How exactly you want to remove spacing?
  • I think he means when you link the image boxes it adds a white border even when you turn borders and effects off - I'm struggling with this too. 

Thanks
    Tom
  • @bambuseo Any link to page where you got them?
  • I am a little frustrated with BeTheme.  Is there some document that goes through different issues and the coding options?  Right now I have little frames around all the "photo boxes" I insert and I don't see how to remove them.  I also find waiting 24 hours to finally get a response difficult.  I would like some sort of document for common issues like these, where the code is for background color, and other things building issues like this.  I do searches and don't seem to see what I am looking for, or I find a thread like this and the question was never answered.  You must know where the borders on the photo boxes are located in the code, please share.  
  • @Lyssa123 There is really no need to be frustrated. There is no answer on this question, because as you can see we asked user for a link but we did not get any. That's why we were unable to give any solution. If you expect an option to remove this border, we do not have such. Before you bought this theme, you did checked demo of course as this is what each users should do before purchase. As you saw, Photo Box item got always border around images as we do not have any option to remove them. This is just how BeTheme was designed. But, if you want to get an extra help like design customization (what if reference to Item Support Policy is not included and depends on author's good will) you should leave us link to page where you got this box and what to customize it in reference to your needs. Sure, we can give you css that works on our side but we can not be sure if this would work on your site because so far we were not able to test it:
    .image_frame, .wp-caption { border: 0 !important; }
    Thanks for understanding!
  • Thank you for the update.  Another way to create borderless photos is to use the Hover Box in the Muffin Builder.  That is a simple solution. The image then has no border.