Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our BeTheme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check Support Center.
2. Check on forum if discussion has not been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
3. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
4. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
5. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Why is my header, nav menu, and logo different on shop and product pages

Why is my header, nav menu, and logo different on shop and product pages? How do I make it all the same?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • The site is homaytees.com

the page is

http://www.homaytees.com/product/eye-t-shirt-homay-tees/

I've never had this problem. Usually logo and everything is global. Not in this case. Although I like the ability to give the store a different because Id rather the logo be white on the home page and red on inner store pages.
  • Are you kidding me? I can't believe I paid extra for this level of support. Its taken you 24 hrs to even respond to me.

How can you not see the problem when I left you the links to go to above. What does it matter if the menu items are not clickable. That is not what i asked you for.

Look at the difference between the homepage and the link I provided in the last message. Your support sucks and Im tempted to contact envato with screenshots of the "support" Ive seen offered in this forum. If Im paying for support, I WANT TOP NOTCH SUPPORT. And not the half attempted support I've received thus far.

Here are screenshots if you cant seem to figure it out:

HERE IS MY QUESTION AGAIN!!!!!

Why is my header, nav menu, and logo different on shop and product pages? How do I make it all the same?

• edited March 2016
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • You were not clear on you response the first time and you want to use exclamatory comments towards me???? I'm the customer!!!! You are extremely unprofessional, rude, and unattentive to detail.

I want to talk to the developer on this NOW!!!

YOUR FIRST RESPONSE TO ME WAS:

"Thanks, but where can we find the difference? None of the links to Shop, Store does not work."

HOW DOES THAT TRANSLATE TO?:

"Yesterday, when we were trying to open http://www.homaytees.com/product/eye-t-shirt-homay-tees/ it was simply impossible. The site was loading and loading and nothing happened."

It's your communication that's horrible. I am not the problem here. I didn't ask you to fix anything with my server, so you mentioning it was completely rhetorical sarcasm. Which if I was the theme developer I wouldn't be talking to someone whose purchased my theme multiple times like that.

I didn't set any custom layout or anything. SOMETHING GLITCHED WITH YOUR THEME. I've used this theme multiple times and I very well know how to use it. The theme was normal one day and the next day it wasn't. No one has access but me and I changed no settings or layouts.