Disable popup only at one site

Is there any way to disable built-in pop-up plugin (preetyPhoto) only at one site?

Comments

• Hi,

no, it is not possible to disable it on one site. You can disable it for whole theme under theme only under Theme options > Addons & Plugins > Addons section.

Thanks!
  • I know that, but I need to disable it because on one page I have contact form inside popup which base on preetyPhoto, but I'd like to use another plug-in for gallery. When I disable preetyPhoto at all, the popup contact form doesn't show and when I install another plugin for clickable pop-up it cause errors :(
    Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

Error after install another popup plug in (when I disable preetyPhoto and want to have two another plugins for gallery and contack form):

Warning: require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/actives/domains/saunyinfrared.pl/public_html/new/wp-content/plugins/popup-click/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5.2/lib/php') in/home/actives/domains/saunyinfrared.pl/public_html/new/wp-content/plugins/popup-click/vendor/autoload.php on line 5
  • Like we wrote above, it's not possible. What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer.

BTW As you can see, above warnings are not related with theme but with the plugin.

Thanks for understanding!