Change content color on the "portfolio- item" page

How to change content color on the "portfolio- item " page ? 

Comments

• Right now just had to add -margin... fx #portfolio-item-2836  {
    background-color: #3A3A54;
    margin:-15px;
    }
  • Hi,

please send us link to page where you want to change content color of portfolio item page. Please also let us know what color (background or maybe other) you want to change exactly.
  • Ok, thank you. The page is build on the idea of 3 colors categories ( in fact 3 different portfolios, matched by 3 different colors), so I need to be able to have some portfolio items with bg-color: #3A3A54, some with #A3B9BB and last color will be probably: #887A6A. Then optimal would be if I also would be able to setup img. as background  (fullwidth) on some of the portfolio items... :) Right now I tried to manage with some portfolio item-css code (http://patrycjadolowy.pl/portfolio-item/kryjowka-2/), which partly solved the problem, but it is still not optimal... The page is not visible for the public right now, but I can make it visible for a while or make you to administrator, if it can help.  
  • Ok. We understand what you mean but unfortunately it is not possible because what you ask for requires files customization.