options in muffin builder

Am I missing something?!
There are very few options in the muffin builder.
I would like to change the color of specific content WITHIN the column headings or descriptions.

The only way it seems I can do this is using code.

There are only the options for: H1-H6, old, Italic, Underlined, Paragraph, next line, image and link.
I can also add content shortcode. but no simple option to click on a color etc.....

I am editing the Copywriter Theme Demo.
I assume you have made these for people who do not know how to use code.
Or for people like me who do but do not have the expertise or time to fiddle with the details so much.
There must either be something I am missing or there is something very complicated in your system.

PLEASE RESPOND. Thanks.

Here is the link:
www.women-in-balance.at

Have I missed something? Is there an easier way to do what I would like to do?

Comments

• Hi,

no, you did not missed anything. If you want to change colors or other stuff per individual sections/columns, you must use custom css.

Thanks!
  • Why is it so complicated? Is there an easier way to build using your template?
    If I built the theme from scratch would it be any different? Within this comment box one can add a color as one likes. Is there any way to do it with your theme? Is this because we chose one of your demos? Should we instead build using the VC?
  • Complicated? Sorry but we can not agree with you that's it's complicated. Or maybe we do not understand your question. Can you show us what exactly you expect? Because maybe we misunderstood. Please show us what exactly you expect.