Update won't work on localhost

I had a previous version (11.x, forgot) installed on local host just fine, but when I went to do the update I got a screen of errors. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48277097/Untitled-1.jpg

I even installed a new fresh instance of wordpress on my local host to make sure I didn't do something wrong. Can you help? The update worked fine on my live site.

Comments

• Hi,

we suggest to update theme files via FTP because we are sure that files are 100% ok.
  • FTP to my WAMP? I've never done that before and found little info on the web on how to. I tried "localhost" as the host and user as "root" and no password. It kept saying attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED". I'm sorry I don't know how to do this. 

The way I installed the previous version of BeTheme into my localhost was by copying and pasting the folder into the themes folder. Worked fine. But now I get that screen sent previously when trying to copy the new updated folder there. Even with a fresh installation. Can you help at all? I can't go with a previous version because I need the VPN demo.
  • We are sorry but we really don't know how to help you because you work on localhost instead of online. And because of that, there is no way for us to have a look on it and help. However, we are sure that these errors are not related with theme files because thousands of people are using latest version already.
  • Just FYI the latest theme update installed just fine! Perhaps whatever updates were made fixed the problem. Thanks!
  • We are glad to hear that :)