Zoom in and then disappears - how to make it stay?

edited April 2016 in BeBuilder
I using the http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/itservice/  preset layout version and editing the content.

Half way done the preset layout demo is the section "See what we can do with your device!" .... the 4 boxes below that are set to zoom in on the entrance, which they do on my site. However, they then disappear on my site (they stay in on the demo of that preset) and I have not knowingly edited anything that would change that.. I can't see a setting anywhere to make them stay around.

I am sure there is something somewhere quite obvious, but I just can't find it!

Comments

• Second additional problem.
    When I went to: Appearance > BeThemes Options > Fonts > Family  -- i change them all to Arial and the site changed and  I happy with the look; BUT after five minutes it reverted to the old font, despite Arial still being the one that is saved.

Again, I probably missed something obvious, but can't see why the old font came back.
  • Additional info on second additional problem: I can change it to any font and it works fine when I go to the site to check; as soon as I navigate away from the page and come back, the font returns to default, but the new font is still saved.

Problem one: still happening; have rechecked every possible setting and can not fid a reason.
  • Hi,

1) Please send us link to page where you got those images.

2) Maybe the fonts does not change because of cache?
  • edited April 2016
    1. What images??? Nothing to do with images.

2. Not the cache.

Please read what I wrote.
  • edited April 2016
    We read it carefully but we don't get it because your explanation is not clear enough. So would be great if you can show us on screenshots what you mean + it's necessary to get dashboard access to site where this happens. Would be better if you will send us private message then.