Price has different size

Hi,
I can't understand why the prices my products has different sizes:

Best

Comments

• Hi,

we are sorry but we can not open your site because you got an error what you can see on http://pasteboard.co/7VBvWYC.png

Thanks!
  • Hi,
    can you take a look at the site once more.. its up and running now... also how do I compleatly remove the favicon?

• Ok, now it works. The answer on your question is very simple. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all would be fine.
  • there is an extra div tag
  • The prices are a part of Muffin builder
  • Sorry but we can not agree with you because this is not a theme issue. You did something wrong on your end and that's why it does not work as should. This problem us unbound to theme so telling us what is a part of theme or not is out of place.

Thanks for understanding!
  • But you are not helping at all. Insead of saying I did something wrong - you could guide me and say what it is. And If you took a look in the back end you would see that there is only a field to put in the price so there is nothing really I can do wrong. 

I am really disapointed with this treatment. You don't even hear what I am saying you just trying to take an easy way out an tell me that its someting I did wrong.
  • If you think that we are not listening you at all we suggest to read Item Support Policy where was clearly explain what is included and what is not. As you will see, customization are definitely not included and this is what you exactly ask for. You must understand that we can not be responsible for the bugs you or your developer did. Please also notice that we don't know what exactly is broken and where. We are not your developer what means we didn't built your site and we don't know if this was broken because of plugins, custom changes or the code. This could be everything.
  • As I mentioned I have not programed anything. I have used a standard feature in the muffin plugin!

If you can't be responsible for your own plugin who can?
  • Looks like you have no idea what are you talking about. If you think that this is our fault, just contact with your developer and he will explain everything if you don't understand what already wrote above. We will repeat it once again - you did the mistake and this has nothing to theme at all! And please do not try to force customization on us because this won't change anything. We are not your developer and we can not be responsible for what you did on your end. Only you and your developer are responsible for your site.
  • You don't lisen to what I am saying at ALL!

NO! I did not do any customization!

I used the theme as it is and the build in functions in the muffin builder!

AGAIN I did not customizie anything!!!!!!!
  • What we had to say, we already told you above and we must say that you are not listening us at all. If you don't understand it, contact with your developer and maybe he will explain you better that you did the mistake that does not have nothing to theme. And please do not force such fixes on us because this won't change anything as any fixes or customization are not included into support.

If you do not understand what we have to say, then maybe images would explain it:

http://pasteboard.co/lGFxVfZ.png - this is how code of YOUR site looks like, do you see RED color or not? All elements in RED colors means that you did the mistake on your end. If you will open our demo, you won't see such errors obviously.