Be|Theme

When i reorder wraps with diferent colors and no colors, wraps don't keep the color. Somehow some wraps take over colors from other wraps.

Comments

• Did you tried it on one page with a large number of the content or you tried it as well on pages with less content?
  • In last two days i tried everything but, somehow, your builder don't work how i expected. Exemple: I setup a background color for a wrap and after save the background color move one or several wraps from up of this, wraps who don't have background color.
    After hours of work i finish a page yesterday and today when i visit the page i see one wrap without background color and, whatever i do, after save the color dissapear.
    This is happend with background colors and background images. Is just frustrating and my dadlines is very close. 
  • We met with same behave once in the past and the problem was related with php version or it's addon. The problem was that php array didn't worked as supposed to work. As we remember the problem was sorted by admin because something was wrong on server side.
  • Wich php version is good?
    Wich addon make problems in your case? 
  • Sorry but we can not answer on this question because we are not server experts. And to be honest, we did never met with anything like that except that situation. We didn't get any detailed information what was the problem. We just get the information that this has been sorted by admin and the problem was related with settings on server side.
  • Please, I need to know how to solve this problem because i need to know what to say to hosting provider customer service. I am pretty desperate. Must finish the project but i cant.

• Like we told you above, we have no idea what this might be as we are not server experts and we really have no idea what this might be. Just tell your admin to disable any extra addons like SUHOSIN and similar.