anchor links not working

Hi there,

I'm trying to create anchor links within a text in a how it works linking to a higher section on one of my pages built with muffin.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the anchor link leads back to the top of the page rather than the section.

<a href="http://www.website.com/this-page/#paiement" class="scroll"><font color="ff7713"> paiement details</font></a>

And I've added "paiement"  in the Custom | Classes field in the FAQ element i want to direct to

Not sure this is the way to achieve what I want...

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Hi,

please send us link to page where you did it so we can have a look on it.
  • the site isn't online yet (under construction)

can you please explain how I'm supposed to create an anchor link in Muffin Fancy heading?
    here is a picture of what I did but not sure it's the way.

I want a button on my page to link to this heading placed lower on the same page.
    Thanks in advance,

• Please let us know when site will be online then because link is necessary. Without link, we have no idea what might be wrong.
  • thanks but found the answer by myself : had to edit "custom ID" in Section (rather than custom classes in element)

• You are definitely right. To be honest we didn't noticed this before. For the whole time we thought that it's ID field. Glad to see that you found it.
  • Hello,

Is there any way to add an anchor to a wrap or to an element into a wrap ?

Thank
  • @olischlo Would be great if you can show us what exactly you want to do. Just give us an example.
  • I do not have exemple right now.
    as explain by @GOUBLET to add an anchor the field "custom ID" of a section shall be setted. I would like to do the same for a Wrap or an element into a Wrap, but there is no "custom ID" field for a Wrap or an element of a Wrap.
  • @olischlo Let us know when you have an example as we have really no idea what exactly you want to do. Like you wrote, there is no id field and we do not have any work around to add such one.
  • Hello,

Here is an exemple:

I would like to make link from the item icon to the different section of FAQ. How to add different anchor to each FAQ.

Thanks
  • @olischlo We are sorry but it's not possible unfortunately.
  • What a pity!
    That is not something hard to do using html code. I try to add code into FAQ field but it does not work...
  • I find a way to do it it but it is not the way I want as I have to use Visual Composer.
    I code an exemple :

<hr />

<ul>
      <li><a href="#general">#general</a></li>
      <li><a href="#adresses">#adresses</a></li>
    </ul>

<hr />

[one_second]
    <div id="general">[faq title="Général" open1st="0" openAll="0"]
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;">[faq_item title="Qui sommes-nous ?" number="1"]Blablabla  [/faq_item]</p>
    [/faq]

</div>
    [/one_second]

[one_second]
    <div id="adresses">[faq title="Services utiles à contacter" open1st="0" openAll="0"]
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;">[faq_item title="Quelle est l'adresse de la CAF ?" number="1"]</p>
    Blablabla

<p style="padding-left: 30px;">[/faq_item]</p>
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;">[faq_item title="Quelle est l'adresse du service PMI ?" number="2"]</p>blablabla
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;">[/faq_item]</p>
    [/faq]

</div>
    [/one_second]