Pricing item-problems with 3 or 4 in a section>wrap

This is a problem with the PRICING ITEM module so I believe it may be visual composer...

BeTheme 12.9 on localhost.  Tested in PHP 5.6.20 and 7.

I have found a strange anomaly. Here is a an example of what occurs.  
  • Section One has pricing items.  
  • Section Two (below) has a fancy header and column content.  Section Two also has the background as a colour, class ID of "dark" and padding top and bottom. (The amount of padding doesn't matter.)

With 2 pricing items in Section One everything in Section two is okay.
With 3 pricing items in Section One the class ID disappears (even from the field in the backend) and it affects the front end display.
With 4 pricing items in Section One the color, padding top and bottom and class ID disappears.  

This was worse with BeTheme Ver 12.8 because with 4 pricing items some of the content modules below were erased on saving the page.

I have added 4 content columns in Section One and 4 "How it works" modules to check if it's a 3 or 4 in a row error.  They work fine so that leads me to believe that it's the pricing item module.

I have tried splitting the section into two columns but the anomaly still occurs.

If I attempt to place  a section below and add 4 pricing items then only 1 will save.  You'll see the section with only 1 pricing item.  You will see adding the 4 pricing items but 3 disappear once you save.

As an FYI the Section 1 and 2 examples are at the bottom of my home page below a lot of other sections if that makes any difference.  Sorry I can't show you as I'm working on localhost and haven't deployed out to my testing server.

Thanks for any insight.

Comments