Two issues: Dynamic Width of Slider and Whte Space Above Slider on iPhone6 & 6Plus

Issue 1: When I view the website on monitors of different sizes (e.g., laptop 14" screen versus desktop with 20" screen), the slider images are presented differently. For example, on a 14" laptop, the images extend the full width of the screen. On a desktop with a 20" monitor, there is a border on either side (left/right) of the slider image. Home page is www.moopsie.com/home.

Also, on the mobile view of the same page (specifically on iPhone 6s and 6Plus), there is a large white space between the bottom of the logo and the top of the slider. This space looks fine on iPad mini.

Any suggestions for both of these issues?

Thank you.

Comments

• I have exactly the same problem.
  • Hi,

this is how Slider Revolution plugin works. You need to know that we do not have any impact on this behave.

Thanks!
  • Okay, I understand that, but are there no settings I can change in Revolution Slider that will affect the size of the image for difference screens? For example, perhaps changing a setting from a specific width (in pixels) to a percentage or something like that?

Also, what about the second issue - too much space between the logo and the slider on iPhones?

Thank you.
  • @Arrastia We don't know such option unfortunately. sorry about the 2nd question. We forget about it. This space between the logo and slider is Right Top Bar. You can disable it under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section.
  • I am sorry, but I went into Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section as you suggested, and I don't see anything there called Right Top Bar to disable it. I have tried other settings with no success. Can you please provide more information?

With regard to my first issue, so the slider image may not fill the entire width of the screen on larger devices? I just want to confirm that you understand my concern, as I would prefer that there be no border on the sides of these images if possible.

Thank you.
  • If you won't have that option http://pasteboard.co/T6FAdpX.png we suggest to update your theme to latest version.

With regard to your first question, the slider image won't fill entire width of the screen on larger devices unfortunately.