Google Results showing RevolutionSlider error

Hi,

I setup a client's website at ruyakcherian.com and when I google "ruyak cherian" the website does appear at the top of the search results, however, underneath the website title is the following language -

Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include. This includes make eliminates the revolution ...

How do I adjust / remove this and how would I go about allowing the search results below the title to give a description and link to specific pages?

Comments

• Hi,

this text is somewhere in the code and it's not related with theme. We can only send this request to plugin's author but we can not guarantee that they would be able to do anything as this message exist inside nearly each slider and for sure shouldn't be indexed by Google. We have many sites with same message and description in Google is what we set in Description field. So we suggest to contact with Google and ask their team why this part of text has been indexed while you got Description set in the code because on that one, we have no impact.

Thanks!