BeTheme won't upload on 247 Host

Hi BeTheme -
Haven't seen this issue anywhere so apologies if it is.
I just set up a reseller account with 247 Host, and am having difficulty
uploading the Wordpress theme zip file. The error message reads:

Are you sure you want to do this?
Please try again.

It feels like a time out error, but not sure.
Php version is 5.5, so good there.
Upload limits are increased via htaccess, so good there.
I have 247 Host tech support looking into it - no solution quite yet.

Additionally, I tried this on more than one domain there and got the same result.
I uploaded through file manager in CP, and it worked fine.
Also, I tried to install a default catalog theme through Wordpress, and it worked perfectly.
So it seems like there's something between the BeTheme <Wordpress files only) zip file
and the latest Softaculous Wordpress version. One thing I did notice, was that there was no
htaccess file after the Wordpress install. So I added one. It still failed after the htaccess file was there.
Have you heard of this issue before?
Just thought I would throw this up on the board and see if you had any suggestions.
Cheers -
Proshow

Comments

• Hi,

this message says that you can not install theme thru the WP default importer because of the limits on server side. It’s probably because of upload_max_filesize. There is few ways to install your theme then:

- You need to contact with your admin and ask him to increase those limits for you so you can install theme via default importer
    - You can install betheme-small-no-plugins.zip file instead which is much lighter because does not contain plugins
    - You can unzip default betheme.zip file and upload betheme folder with all theme files via FTP into /wp-content/ folder.

Thanks for choosing Be!
  • Thanks guys - that works.