Template does not like Maps. Every time I add one and save, it disappears.

I am using one of your demo imports and I don't know what the hell is going on but it's just problem after problem. I've built out 3 other sites using BeTheme that went just fine. I just don't get it.

The Decor theme. I've asked for numerous help tickets and here is yet anther one.

I can not add a map. Now mind you, there was a contact section that came with the theme demo towards the bottom of the page. I never took it out. I just added some content (copying another section) and it just disappeared. That was frustrating to say the least. I thought, "maybe I hit the trash button or something" nope. I did some experiments. I tried adding another section and wrap and added the map back with the exact info that you had originally, clicked save, clicked up date, scrolled back to the bottom, and it disappeared again.

Please help. I've given your team a user/pass before. Please do a search for my user and get that information. I'm loosing so much time on this template not working properly. Ether [email protected] or [email protected]

Comments