Too many problems importing "homepage portfolio"

Hi, I bought Be theme 3 days ago.
From this day until today I try to import homepage Portfolio and I failed over and over again.
I follow all the instruction that I found in many places but don't achieve.
On this URL is a short video with my steps for download 

guridi.com.ar/subir/Problems_Portfolio_Homepage.zip

Comments

• Hey,

we have watched your video and as we see you did everything right. But because Be|Portfolio is homepage, you can`t import media stuff like images. Wordpress does not allow to import media stuff with single pages. So in this case, all portfolio items that are below slider on demo, must be added manually. Of course since over 2 months we work on full demo pages and each week we add new but it is not possible to make them all at once. We`ll try to make Be|Portfolio as full demo next week.

After what you did on video, you must change header layout also because settings does not come with single homepages. In this case, in Theme options > Layout > Header section you must select "Header below slider" option. We only don`t understand what is the problem with slider as this shouldn`t look like that. It should be the same as on our demo. So if you will send us access to your wp dashboard we`ll have a look on this slider.
  • Ok, thank you very much.
    I fix the slider problem easy, forget about.
    And I wait for the full Portfolio demo anxious!
    In my case is very important show images with a lot of variants in the way to show. I make artist portfolios, photographers and visual artists and I really need different types of galleries and lightboxes custom. 
    You think that update Be Theme with this functionality? I really would appreciate it.
    Thanks again!
  • We have only items that are visible on demo website and only those can be used. But as we told, we`ll try to make Be|Portfolio available as full demo next week.

Thanks for understanding! :)