Social Bar

Hi there, 

This is a part question: 

1. If you look at the page http://flexeflyer.com/development/2016/05/20/fly-how-you-want-to-fly/ and in the sidebar on the right, there is a CONNECT WITH US section. You will see when you hover over Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, the whole block changes colour. On the Instagram link though, just the little icon changes colour. How can I fix this so the whole block changes colour for Instagram?

2. Regarding the shortcodes on your demo, where can I find each of these? For example, the social bar with the cool animation where the colour comes up from the bottom - where is this shortcode and how do I set these things? I find that you have all of these amazing elements in your demos, but when it comes to implementing them, I am battling to find where everything is and find the correct settings to have them like your demo. 

I hope I have made sense - let me know if I need to explain. 

Thanks

Comments

• Hey,

1. To change the color of instagram Icon Bar item, you need to use an extra css:
    .style-simple a.icon_bar_instagram span.b { background: #000 !important; color: #FFF !important; }
    2. All raw/text shortcodes you can find under []+ button which is included into WP default editor but it's explanation, you can find in the documentation. Please also notice that shortcoes might be different from what you can see on demo because of MAIN THEME STYLE that can be changed under Theme options > Global > General section (Default and Simple). We currently work on BeTheme2 page version where all shortcodes would be presented with different styles and where you would be able to get q quick shortcode or check how it works. But because it's a huge project, this might take few weeks. But we work on it every day to make it live.
  • That will be very helpful! I will definitely buy this theme many times for my different clients if there is a quick view/reference for the shortcodes. 

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for your help
  • Sure, like we wrote we are working on it very hard every day and it's our priority at this moment :)