Custom button in revolutions slider

Hi!

I want to make a custom button, because the offer of preset buttons in "rev slider" dont looks like I wish.

Then, this style that I looking for is like all buttons in demo theme: sports!
The modified is simply to do a bit inclined the borders

You can check my website: 2016.preparadorfisico.net

Regards!!

Comments

• Hi,

we are sorry but we do not have an option to set custom button styles for sliders. For Be|Sport, we just set the following shortcode:
    [button title="Browse collection" link="#" color="theme" font_color="" large="1"]
    and under Custom CSS section, we set an extra css to make such button:
    /* Button */
    a.button, a.tp-button { border-radius: 0 !important; border-width: 1px !important; -webkit-transform: skewX(-200deg); -moz-transform: skewX(-200deg); -o-transform: skewX(-200deg); -ms-transform: skewX(-200deg); transform: skewX(-200deg); }

a.button .button_label { font-weight: bold; -webkit-transform: skewX(200deg); -moz-transform: skewX(200deg); -o-transform: skewX(200deg); -ms-transform: skewX(200deg); transform: skewX(200deg); }
    Thanks!

• Sorry for my ignorance.

I added the custom css code, but I dont know where the add the "shortcode"

In a layer into rev slider?¿?

Regards!
  • We set this shortcode as a layer of slider revolution. If you don't know how we did it, just import the slider from Be|Sport demo onto your site to learn how it works. All details about slider import you can find on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/15/how-to-import-revolution-slider-into-be-theme