change body background image + other tweaks to a demo theme

Hi again, thank you for previous speedy responses.

I seem to be missing something here. I've installed a demo theme (tourist) and now would like to do basic tweaks such as change the body bg image, but cant see where do do that. I've been looking in documentation and see that there is a "SPECIAL ITEM - "SECTION"
This is totally new item which gives you lot`s of possibilities with creating pages. Now you can split each page, post or portfolio item for sections. Section is a part of page and can have own settings. Please take a look on image next to."

Where is this please ?

Confused but looking forward to getting into the theme ..

GeorgeHi again, thank you for previous speedy responses.

I seem to be missing something here. I've installed a demo theme (tourist) and now would like to do basic tweaks such as change the body bg image, but cant see where do do that. I've been looking in documentation and see that there is a "SPECIAL ITEM - "SECTION"
This is totally new item which gives you lot`s of possibilities with creating pages. Now you can split each page, post or portfolio item for sections. Section is a part of page and can have own settings. Please take a look on image next to."

Where is this please ?

Confused but looking forward to getting into the theme ..

George

Comments

• Hi,

Sections are inside Muffin Builder. While you create/edit page, in "Page options" section you have section where is muffin builder and other stuff for pages.
  • Many thanks for that, I'm beginning to get the idea ! One problem, I've created a slider with same size and settings as the demo, and copied the Page Options section so it's exactly the same as the demo. However I get a white space to right and below picture. Can you tell me how to get rid of this please ? Site is http://www.fpr.tatewebdesign.com/
  • This must be something with slider settings. Maybe you have padding or margin for slider. In this case we recommend to import our Be|Travel demo because as we see this is what you try to get. It will be much easier and faster to import our demo and then make changes and learn on ready website :)