Templates - New Page

Hi, we dont have more templates when we need to create a new page? Like About us, contact, Services etc?
This is a feature of the most common in almost all themes but I not found here in Betheme.
I'm using Template "befit".
I have to create a new page with Visual composer and then choose the types of templates they offer?

Comments

• Hi,

can you explain what kind of templates you mean? We are not sure but if you mean something like pre-built templates (blocks) where you just add the content, we do not have such included unfortunately. But you can create them yourself under Templates section and then just import to pages where you need them.

Thanks!
  • Hi, templates for New Pages. I'm using the BeFit from BeTheme. This template have just ONE page. So, I'm trying to create more pages, like "About Us" , "Contact", "Services" etc. Bur when I Choose PAge-->Add New I can see just templates like "404, "under construction" "Portfolio" but not default templates like that (About Us, Contact etc).
  • Probably pages like About Us or Contact wasn't imported with this demo and that's why you don't have them and what you need to do is just create them yourself from scratch.