JavaScript and Visual Composer

How do I get VC to stop messing with my JavaScript?? This is becoming a big problem for me. I must have onclick events in a form for a tabbed search box--I'm tired of it breaking because of Visual Composer. I try to not use it or activate it and keep everything in the code view but you know what? When this goes live I'm not going to have time to keep restoring stuff that keeps getting messed up by the application. There has to be a solution! Can't I turn it off or tell it to strip anything out. Not a cool "feature"!! I need my on click events. 

Comments

• Related question: if I am using Muffin Builder and I add Sections, is there a way to add text and code without using Visual Composer? Thank you.
  • We are sorry but we do not have any solution for that. What we can do is just forward this request to plugin's author and that's all we can do.

In reference to 2nd question, you can use Muffin Builder and sections without using VC plugin of course.
  • OMG yes please do forward the request to Visual Composer and let me know! They won't let me contact them because I do not have a valid VC product license. There must be a way to get VC to not strip out code--leave my files alone! Flip to VC view and back by accident and stuff breaks--or maybe working in VC view somewhere on the page and update--anyway, I have to restore what VC deleted and changed. Even if I have to edit something in VC's php files I'll do it. It tries to disarm JavaScript onclick and other events by stripping out code and isolating the rest as CDATA. Please let me know if you have a relationship with someone there who can provide a solution. 
  • We are pretty sure that it would require files customization so it won't be possible but we would forward this question anyway.