DEMO Themes Doubling up

I was taking a look at another after realizing the DJ demo was a one page site. When I loaded the next demo it combined the two demos and messed it all up. I deleted Be Theme from my Wordpress hoping to reset it but when I reinstalled it was all the same. Please help. I may choose to look and try different demos. Let me know if you want the website so you can see what it looks like with the combined demos.

Comments

• Hi,

you can not import more than one demo because it would always mix. What you need to do now is to remove whole data with Wordpress Reset plugin. But please remember that this plugin removes all data, like: pages, posts, settings, etc. Your Wordpress would be again as clear as after first installation.

Thanks!
  • Thank you very much I figured it out. How do I remove the BeTheme logo from the site?
  • To remove logo completely, you need to use an extra css:
    #Top_bar .logo { display: none !important; }
  • edited November 2016
    I managed to find the tab where to change the logo but now the logo on the firm demo's first page header is huge! Even though I used the same file for the header and the sticky navbar the sizes differ. The one on the sticky is fine but the one on the header is huge and looks awful. How can I change the size on that one?

and how do I connect the image to link it to another page on my website? I have these zoom boxes that I tried to connect to the services/price page but I'm not managing to get it to work, how do I do there?
  • You need to put it into Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section.