Spacing between buttons and text

I've used two different methods to achieve what I want: Text with buttons directly below. 

The top line of text and green buttons are nearly what I want, but I want to reduce the space between the TEXT and the buttons. How do you do that? That method is columns with buttons below in the same wrap.

I attempted using the "Promo Box" but those will only size to 1/2 so I can't get 2 across instead of 4. This has been deleted. 

What's the best way to reduce that space between the items? 

Thank you.

Comments

• If you look at http://pasteboard.co/1tCs1yvi.png you see that the columns you use got large bottom margin. What you need to do then is to set 0px of margin for the columns where buttons/headings are. To do this, you can set custom class name for those columns and then under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section, set custom css for them.
  • Okay thank you for that info. I see the Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section and where to past the Custom CSS. Newbie question, what is the Custom CSS I should insert? 0px? 

I see the Column>Advanced>Custom | Styles Custom inline CSS Styles. Yet I'm not quite sure what to put in there. 

Thank you. 
  • Looks like you have completely no idea about css and customization. So if you want to customize some sections and you have no idea about what we say, you should contact with your web developer because without such basic knowledge, you won't be able to customize what you need and as you wish.