Problem Downloading the Theme

I received an update notice for BE theme, but when I tried to download the theme from ThemeForest it will only download as a  PDF and not a zip file.  I think you have things uploaded on your end incorrectly.

I only get a PDF whether I download just the theme or I download the theme+all documentation.  The theme zip is not available at all.

Comments

• In this case you should contact with envato staff because we are not responsible for downloads section and only those guys will be able to help you.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Why isn't muffingroup contacting Envato about this?  This is affecting your customers because they cannot download the BE theme after purchasing it.  This problem affects you too.

I have contacted Envato, per your suggestion, but I would think you would want this major problem corrected too, and that you would be trying to get it resolved immediately.
  • edited November 2014
    No, this is not our problem at all because it is only on your side. During this weekend over 200 users download themes properly without any problem what means the problem is only on your side. Maybe something was wrong with payment after purchase on your side and that`s why envato blocked your account from theme download. And this problem is not related with us AT ALL. Sorry!