Adding Menus to Parallax Demo

Hello,

I have imported the Parallax Demo site successfully, and am trying to make some changes to it.

How do I make the following changes:

1. Replace the top left logo image that says "Be|parallax"?
2. Add a menu to the top of the page, which stays as it scrolls down?

I am admittedly a WP beginner, and cannot seem to find where to change these items.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

1. Logo can be replaced under Theme options > Global > Logo section.

2. To set menu, you need to create it first under Appearance > Menus section and then set right header type under Header & Subheader > Header section.
  • Thank you! I was looking for these options in the standard WP menus, and forgot that these are mostly theme options in the Muffin editor.
  • edited June 2016
    Hi Muffingroup,

A couple follow-up questions:

1. I have created a menu under Appearance > Menus with a test page, and the option for  "Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu" is unchecked. However, the Sample Page and Home always appear in the site menu, even if I don't have them in the menu structure. Any reason why the menu structure is being ignored?

2. The padding between menu items in when the sticky header shows up is zero, and the menu item text is very close to each other. How can the padding be adjusted on both the main and sticky headers, and the vertical separator be removed?

3. Is it possible to adjust the transparency of the sticky header?

You can view the site here: www.uisherpa.com

Thanks!

• 1,2. You simply forgot to set main menu under Appearance > Menus > Manage locations section.

3. Yes, you can change it with an extra css:
    #Top_bar.is-sticky { opacity: 0.5 !important; }
  • edited June 2016
    Thanks, again! Appreciate the theme configuration responses for a newbie.