Browser/PC Requirements for Muffinbuilder (can´t work at work)

Hello everybody,

i´m using betheme since a while now and have a small Problem.

Sometimes i would work at work on my theme, but i cant, because something is missing on my PC at work and i don´t know which plugin/software it is.

At my home PC everything is fine and i can perfectly work with the muffinbuilder.

The major problem at work is, i can´t install plugins or software and i´m using there only "portable software". There is installed Internet Explorer 11, Java 8 Update 21, Flash Player 21.

Can somebody help me, what the problem is? I can open the muffinbuilder, see all Content, but if i click the "edit button" of a wrapper, divider or a item, the browser shows me only a "javascript:void()" in the bottom left Corner of the browser and nothing happens.

Best regards from Germany!

Comments

• Hi,

did you tried it on different computers and it does not work on one of them only? Or how the situation looks like?
  • Yes, how i described below.... 

On the computer at home everything works perfectly (i use Chrome browser at home), but at work i can´t edit the wrapper, divider or pages of the Content with the IE 11, Chrome portable or Firefox portable.

If i click "EDIT" nothing is happen.

Give a look on the Picture:image

• It means that it's not related with theme but the problem is on computer's side. If you send us private message with dashboard access we may test it on different computers as well.
  • I know that it´s not a problem with theme.

The major question was, what does MuffinBuilder need to work (computer´s side). If i know that, i can perhaps find a solution by myself.

• So or we do not understand this question or you don't know how online applications works. The whole process is happening on server side so it has nothing to computer.