Some problems with Be Theme

Hello,

Some days ago i purchase Be Theme and the most everything goes fine, but i have some problems what i can't find and meybe you can solve.
My website: http://www.wp-themes24.com
Problems in list:
1. How to delete space in the bottom in home and portfolio pages?
2. How to delete comments in home page?
3. How to make that button link open in the same window?
4. How to delete date from portfolio post? (client, website, task, date???) (because the date is under the header text)
5. How to hiding the image on the top in blog post?

If you need login details i can share with you in private space.

Waiting your answer.
Regards,

Comments

• Hey,

1. For that please send us access to your wp dashboard and FTP on pm and we`ll have a look on it.

2. To remove comments from homepage, please use below css:
    .home #comments { display: none !important; }
    3. At this moment we don`t have option to change target attributes for those kind of buttons. We`ll think about it while future updates.

4. To remove date, please use below css:
    .post-meta .author-date .date { display: none !important; }
    5. Which image? Please make a screenshot of what you mean.
  • Thanks for a fast reply. Firstly where i must to send you the login and ftp details? Secondly, i don't know wordpress technical side and don't want to change css, if you can do this for me, then would be very fine :) Thanks and waiting your answer.
  • edited November 2014
    Sorry but we do not offer theme customizations. If you don`t know how css works then you should hire website developer. But in this case, all you need to do is paste above css's into Theme options > Layout > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section.

But to send us access, you must click "Inbox" > Send message and type muffingroup as recipient.