Content WP confusion

I have a lot of text that was formatted in WP visual mode on another site that I need to paste into the BeTheme site. Rather than do all the html formatting, I read that Content WP can somehow do this. But I have no idea how to use it or what's it's really supposed to do. I added a "Content WP" item in Muffin Builder, read the message:

"Adding this Item will show Content from WordPress Editor above Page Options. You can use it only once per page. Please also remember to turn on "Hide The Content" option."

But I don't see anything new above page options. What am I supposed to see? I tried pasting text in the visual text box above "page options." And I tried pasting text into a "column" box under "Content WP." I don't know what this is supposed to achieve. I just want to
be able to paste visually formatted text into Muffin Builder without needing to
add html to hundreds of pages. And I can't find any directions on what "Content WP" is or how to use it in the documentation. Please explain how exactly it's supposed to be used and if it's meant to allow users to paste text without adding HTML. Thanks.

This is a screenshot of how and where I added it:

Comments