Building from more than one theme

Hi Guys. I just bought BeTheme. I got several questions, but now I just want to know this:
I'm going to build a site, using various resources from the demo content of many of your demos.
A) How can I import the whole shop of for example Cosmetics to my clean new site?
B) Where can I edit the visual options for the shop? For example if I want to choose a different color for the same product, or the page structure.
C) Cosmetics doesn't have a "SHOP" button, it just have the previous step to check out. Is there a shopping page, just to add the button?

Guys, is this the correct way to ask my questions? You don't have ticket's system?
Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

1. All details about re-creating pre-built websites you can find on instructional video

2. All options are located under Theme options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop and Theme options > Colors section. Except those sections, we don't have other options for WooCommerce included.

3. Cosmetics demo got a shop button in the right top next to the menu of course.
  • What I was talking about on question 1 was, I'm going to create a new website, but I want to import the whole shop structure of Cosmetics Demo, that is not shown on the video. Another thing. I was trying to add the social icons on the bottom right of Cosmetics demo, but I can't delete those text, and social icons are not showing, I enabled all, and inserted the links on the backend.
    The Cosmetics demo, has the shopping cart at right top, but it just shows a summary of the sale. Can I access to the shop?
  • 1. What exactly is not show on video? Sorry but we don't understand. The video presents how to import pre-built websites and this is what you exactly need to do. Of course WooCommerce plugin need to be installed along with theme and after that you can do the same import.

2. Where exactly you want to add social icons? And which icons you want to add?

3. The cart icon in the top is just a simple cart that displays the number of items in cart and when you click, it takes you to shop page. This is how it works.
  • 1- I'm not talking about importing a whole theme, I just want the woocommerce part. The Shop.
    2- I'm working on BeCosmetics, and I still can't add the social icons on right top, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.

I'm having some problems to change one font color, wich is everywhere, and I just can't find where. Can I send you an image somewhere so you can tell me?

thanks
  • 1 - If you want just a shop, you need to do it manually on your own. More details about it you can read on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#e-commerce

2. What's the link of page where you have a problem to add social icons?
  • Ok! I'm working with XAMPP, so I can't provide you a link. is there any problem to migrate this all online later?. I'm working on localhost because it's much faster.
    I'm having a google map trouble, it's not showing. Is this because i'm on localhost?!
  • How do I change the "textarea" on contact form? it's on english, and I need to change it
  • If you work locally, then please let us know when it would be online, because in many cases, link to the site is necessary. But about the Google Map, the problem might be related with api key what was explained on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/17711/this-page-didn-t-load-google-maps-correctly-google-maps-api-key

But to change texts, please check Theme options > Translate section.
  • Hi again guys. I imported several demo's, and there is a recurrent problem. In many cases the footer of is messy, disordered. How do I solve that? It's like all vertical.
  • Please show us how it looks like exactly so we can know what about are we talking.