popup signup form in MailChimp - fabiobergamini.com.br

hello, I have an account on MailChimp and created a popup signup form and was created a code for me to put on the site (follows). Where I insert this code?

<Script type = "text / javascript" src = "// s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config = "usePlainJson: true, isDebug : false "> </ script> <script type =" text / javascript "> require ([" mojo / signup-forms / Loader "], function (L) {L.start ({" baseUrl ":" mc.us8 .list-manage.com "," uuid "," d91b32fe451d052afd602a8b4 "," lid ":" e2973c60c3 "})}) </ script>

Comments

• Hi,

what you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer.

Thanks for understanding!
  • If this is a script, you should be able to add this to the <head> </head> section of the theme, using the editor. So in the BeTheme file you've got three different header files to modify. The problem is finding the file to modify.
  • And, shouldn't you also be able to add this script to the custom CSS&JS Theme Options window?