Custom png map with coordinates

Hello all,

i am trying to embed a map on the website i am currently working on. The map is a png picture actually with another picture as its background. The problem is that i want to add html code to the website in order for the visitor to be able to click on Points Of Interest on that map. I have the code ready from the old website which was based on pure HTML & CSS. On this link, you can see the website i am working on. I am using the Muffin Builder to add items on the page such as images, tabs, content links, images and more. As you can see the first item of the page is the HTML code of the map and the second item is the picture of the map with the background picture. What i am trying to achieve here is for the user to be able to click on the POIs on the png map.
Is there something that you can suggest me to do? Thank you for your time in advance and excuse me for my use of your language.

Comments

• Hi,

what you ask for, requires some html customization. It's not that easy to be done with custom css or something like that and because of that, we do not have any easy solution.

Thanks!
  • edited August 2016
    Thank you for your fast reply...!!!
    Is there a more difficult way of implementing what I need? Is there a WordPress file I can edit in my server via SSH so i can add custom HTML code? Is there any other way I can implement this feature in my site?
  • Like we wrote above, this requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Or if you don’t have any, fell free to contact with our colleagues who offer such service via https://sweetwp.com/ - we strongly recommend those guys as they know BeTheme very well.
  • ok thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • so, i was looking up something on the BeTheme documentation and out of the blue i look at the "Column" item. In the documentation it states that this item can parse HTML code!!! So, i gave it a try pasting the html code of the map and my map is working as it should!!!