BeTheme Options not working

I have installed the parent and child themes.  The BeTheme options were working, as I was able to load my logo.  But now they have stopped working, and I can't figure out why.  What I have done:
1. I deleted and reinstalled the child theme - didn't fix the issue.
2. I made change to the php.ini and wp-config.ini files to increase max file limits
3. I added some images to the a slider.
4. Loaded the sample content

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hi,

what's your PHP version? If you don't know, please check Appearance > System Status section.
  • im having the same problem but it happened after 3 hours in editing the website, 

i check the php.max-execution i tired to change to 60 but its not saving from the cpanel, 

anything else to change??
  • sorry i changed to 180 still not working. 
  • @alhamzaa13 Please create php file with phpinfo() function and send us link to that file so we can check your server settings.
  • I face the same problem. Could somebody give detail suggestion to resolve it?
    Thank u,

• @YeeXee There is 2 reasons why Muffin Options might be empty on load (blank):

- PHP version - Wordpress, since version 4.5, requires minimum PHP 5.6. So if your version is older than 5.6, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider because it need to be updated.
    - Memory Limit - the more plugins you have enabled, the more resources your WordPress instance will consume. So if this is happening, you need to contact with your admin/hosting provider to increase this limit.

If you don’t know what your limit/PHP version is, you can check both under Appearance > System Status section.