Revolution Slider

Hi I got an error 404 when I try to replace the slider (Revolution Slider ) on the home page,
Also I got this error when I try to upload a new image via virtual composer.

This is the massage I have:

Ooops... Error 404... We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist.

This is the website:

http://luminabuildersinc.com/

Thank you,
Hana

Comments

• Hi Hana,

each 404 error is not related with theme but with settings on your side. Please go to Settings > Permalinks section and click "Save changes" button. But if this won't help, then you must contact with hosting provider because maybe you got wrong privileges on .htaccess file on FTP.
  • Hi I spoke with the Hosting provider and they told me that something with the theme cause that problem.
    The message that they found:
    [msg "Atomicorp.com UNSUPPORTED DELAYED Rules: Possible Base64 Encoded PHP function in Argument - this may be an attack."] [data "include:"]

I can't do any changes and still have the same error.
    I'll appreciate your HELP,
    Thank you,
    Hana

• You can definitely tell your hosting provider that he really don't know what is he talking about. This is not theme problem and we are sure on 100%. This works fine for the rest of users what means the problem is somewhere else. But because this is not theme issue, we are not able to help as we have no idea what is the problem on your side. In our mind this is server issue but you can also check extra plugins or other stuff.

Thanks for understanding!