not possible to save modifications anymore

Hi,

I have a very strange issue since this morning. I was working on my webpage through wordpress admin. I did not change any parameters and suddenly it took a long time to publish the page (with percentage counting) and I am not able to save modifications (I save it but when I reopen the element, the modification has been taken into account).
It is very urgent because I needed to perform last modifications before webpage launch this afternoon.

Thank you in advance.

Laurent  

Comments

• Hi,

are you not able to update content on pages or muffin options panel can't be saved?
  • Hi,
    I am not able to save some modifications on pages.
    For example I cannot save text modification.
    In addition it is very long to update the all page.

What is weird is that I don't have the issue with a copy of the current page I made 3 days ago.
    I don't what is differerent between the two pages.

Thank you in advance,

Laurent
  • It is not weird. We are pretty sure that your server is limited. You must increase value for max_input_vars variable (probably your value is 1000 or less as default).
  • We have recovered an Updraft Plus Backup file. In the process, I was warned that there was a small difference in the addresses of the domain, since the backup was in www.megasindico.com.br and the new installation was in megasindico.com.br. Also warned that this should not cause any problem. After the recovery, the muffingroup editor stopped working. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
    Thanks

• hello,
    please disable all of your plugins first and make sure your theme version is the newest one.
    The only issue that may occur from the domain name differece is the registration of the license key. If you will have any issues related to those, please let us know.
    thanks