Custom PHP code in content when using Muffin builder

Hello,

is it possible to use some custom PHP code when i use Muffin builder.
On other sites i use the Insert PHP plugin for some code.

I installed the plugin and added some PHP code in the middle of the content in Muffin Builder.

For example
[insert_php] echo "test"; [/insert_php]

But i doesnt run the code. It just writes the text in the page.

Best regards,
Chris

Comments

• Hi,

we are sorry but it is not possible to use php inside Muffin Builder. PHP can be used inside files only.
  • how can we embed php code in a page:

<?php $fr = file_get_contents("<http://maps.satbeams.com/!ajax/displaymap?hsize=
    570&vsize=400&norad=27528&beam=3&lat=38&lng=0&marker_lat=38&marker_
    lng=0&zoom=2&minEIRP=42&levels=2&infowindow=1&direction=1&limits=1&
    marker=1&mapstyle=2&GMAK=GMAKstring>");
    echo($fr); ?> 
  • Hi,
    It's not possible by using Muffin Builder.
    You have to edit theme files - if you want to do it, please use a Child Theme of BeTheme
    Thanks
  • yes we are using child theme
    we just want to embed this into 5 pages out of 40
    can you please advise how this can be done?
  • What you ask for, is connected with files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • we found a solution to create a php file and then call that from an iframe