revSlider parsererror, plugin doesnt save any slide

I have a WPMU network installation and the past days i'm redesigning the theme and the website. I've installaded revSlider to create some stunning sliders but the plugin doesnt let me "save" any slider i try to create.
I've removed it and reinstalled it and nothing. same errors.
Tried importing a revslider via the funtion import it has, it imported it and again doesnt let me edit it.
Can you help me with this?
Website is in coming soon mode, so nothing is displayed outside.
error messages i get are:

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easyonline/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/revslider_operations.class.php on line 1330

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/easyonline/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/revslider_operations.class.php on line 1330
{"success":false,"message":"Field title</b> should not be empty"}

Can someone help me with this?
Thank you in advance

Comments

• Hi,

did you tried to installed latest version or older one? This is first time when we see something like that and at this moment we have no idea what could be the problem. So please make sure you installed latest version and also please delete all other extra plugins.
  • The revSlider plugin came in as bundle when i purchased the BeTheme. Where can i download revSlider from? i cant find any link to download latest version in the BeTheme links?

• Yes, plugin comes with theme but you should make sure that you use latest version as maybe you have older installed. The latest version is 4.6.3 so please make sure you use this version.