Does Revolution Slider or Betheme safe? Cause many site built with betheme were hacked these days.

I've heard a lot that many sites were hacked in these few months, and today my site was been hacked too. And we all use betheme, with few plugins, they are Contact Form 7, Contact Form DB, Revolution Slider, Master Slider.

After discussion, we all have check our passwords ( WP & Hosting), and I made sure that my password is very complex, it was generated randomly. but my site still was hacked.

So I wonder it's cause of betheme version or revolution slider's bug? Does anyone have same experience?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

we don't know where did you heard such news but it's for sure not true. None of the websites, was never hacked because of the theme. You should contact with your admin or hosting provider and check in server logs what might be the reason of your hack.
  • Your website can be hacked because of outdated versions of plugins. This has nothing to do with your passwords. Enable premium version of revolution slider for auto updates to avoid infection