Use Custom Layout for Blog Posts

Hi, 

Is it possible for all of the blog posts on my site to use a custom layout? The site is for a school and the blog is the journal of that school. The blog has a different name and logo than the school. You can see the custom layout here: http://americanyogaschool.com/yogaposer/

And the default layout is on every other page on the site. I would like all of the blog posts to use the same custom layout as you see on the link pasted above.

Is this possible?

Comments

• By the way, the only reason I need to do this is so that the sticky logo on the blog posts is the YogaPoser logo, not the American Yoga School logo. If there is another way to do that. instead of making a custom layout, please let me know.

I want it to be clear to users that YogaPoser is an online resource for articles about yoga; and that the rest of the site is a commerce site for a school.
  • Hi,

at this moment it is not possible to setup layout for blog posts. We'll think about it while future updates. At this moment, on blog posts, shows default layout that has been setup in Muffin options panel. And btw the only way to setup different logo for pages is custom layout option.

Thanks for understanding!